Wednesday, October 14, 2009

abstract art executed on fabric

This is another one of my older abstract paintings on canvas, fashion images are by Jiovani and Alberta makali of edressme.com.Just before making my post which was going to be about Tracy Reese's home accessories,my search lead me to edressme.com that showcases some of her fashion designs,her website iswww. tracyreese.com, I love her Saigon preppy coloured printed bedding, she founded her printed fabrics collection in 2006.With several digital printing services like karmakraft,spoonflower,printondemand among others that do wide format printing on textiles, artists and designers with resources have several options to choose from.www.barneydavey.com has a blog that's valuable for anyone in the visual arts and design field who wants to make an extra buck.

No comments: